Anyone know how i can remove this gap within epg graphical view

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Please can someone help me, there seems to be a gap within my epg graphical view.
Even if have picons enabled with service name there is a gap before the picon and after it.

Help would be appreciated on how it can be fixed.

Thanks
image.jpg

Been looking in to this for most of the morning and been trying to edit the xml files to find it
i can find the text and resize it no problem, but the picons i cant find at all.

It's one of the 3rd party hacks that brings in that gap bug. EPG tabs or coloured buttons. I can't remember which one it is though.

lol
have been searching everywhere there is no mention in the epg.xml for picons

i thought about moving the text over a bit, but not working
its on line 71 but not working

It's one of the 3rd party hacks that brings in that gap bug. EPG tabs or coloured buttons. I can't remember which one it is though.

So should i disable them from the xml file?

This is what i have enabled:

QuickEpg info bar - single epg
Programme description - coloured buttons at bottom

Event View (info button)
coloured buttons (default)

Last edited:
Uninstall the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin. Portal red to remove plugins go to extentions and choose openvixcustomepg (1.1) this will remove channel numbers and replace the original epgselection.pyo so you will loose epg tabs

---------- Post Merged at 03:57 PM ----------

Your half way correct I use an open vix custom epg plugin that allows channel numbers on epg, change the functions of the colored buttons on epg and epg tabs this replaces a few pyo files but backs them up so the originals are reinstalled when the plugin is uninstalled.

How comes the gap doesn't look as bad on the vskin?

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ----------

uncheck the display channel numbers in the menu there.

Where is the channel numbers in the menu?

press menu on epg and change service title mode to service name this wont solve it. this is a bug with the epgselection.py file

Uninstall the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin. Portal red to remove plugins go to extentions and choose openvixcustomepg (1.1) this will remove channel numbers and replace the original epgselection.pyo so you will loose epg tabs

---------- Post Merged at 03:57 PM ----------

Your half way correct I use an open vix custom epg plugin that allows channel numbers on epg, change the functions of the colored buttons on epg and epg tabs this replaces a few pyo files but backs them up so the originals are reinstalled when the plugin is uninstalled.

How comes the gap doesn't look as bad on the vskin?

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ----------

uncheck the display channel numbers in the menu there.

Where is the channel numbers in the menu?

press menu on epg and change service title mode to service name this wont solve it. this is a bug with the epgselection.py file

I don't see a custom EPG plugin within the plugins.

I only see

crossEPG Downloader
crossEPG Force Reload
EPGRefresh

Edit: Nevermind i found it, never pressed the red button lol

Last edited:
Back