Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good iptv service, will be using ssiptv on my Lg tv. I need full uk with all sports channels, 3pm football, ppv. Any additional extras a bonus
Will require test before buy
thanks

Looking for good iptv supplier for me to resell for. I look after 10 lines currently would just like a portal to keep everyone together and not have to message another reseller or server owner for every problem.

Looking for full UK, US channels. Ppv etc
One that doesn't require vpn for 3pm / premier league games

Looking for full package of IPTV for the following set up:

Zgemma H2S
WooshBuild v7.002
Xtreme editor with Sly skin
On the go viewing with IPTV Smarters app

having tried even more providers and no luck, need iptv WITH ABSOLUTE PROTECTION FROM EPL INJUNCTION TAKEDOWNS and HIGH QUALITY hd M3U ONLY, cheers

Looking for a reliable IPTV & VOD provider for ALL UK and US channels (Live and Boxets)
Must allow multiple connections OR recording

Will be used on an Xtrend 9000 enigma 2 box running WooshBuild

anyone recommend a good stable buffer free iptv provider with high quality channels. mainly for sports.

to be used on nvidia shield tv.

thanks

Hello all

Looking for a decent iptv sub for a zgemma ht5.2tc. Interested in all UK sat channels but setup I'm looking for is with jedi maker. Would like a trial to test. Any suggestions please?

Cheers Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
My current iptv service has just expired after 2 and a half years of stable service and unfortunately the reseller is not responding to my emails :(

Looking for 3pm Premier league football, all UK entertainment channels, 24/7 TV show channels for use on apps like perfect player and GSE IPTV

Thanks,

My current iptv service has just expired after 2 and a half years of stable service and unfortunately the reseller is not responding to my emails :(

Looking for 3pm Premier league football, all UK entertainment channels, 24/7 TV show channels for use on apps like perfect player and GSE IPTV

Thanks,
Wanting this also. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening All
I've just joined this site and would like to get a subscription for my smart TV.
I've downloaded the SMART STB app on my TV.
Looking for the best service please.

Thanks

Terrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back