Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a provider with Catch-up on main channels and Sky F1 and preferably doesn't require a VPN (it MUST have F1 catch-up). Will be using android apps (IPTV extreme and progtv).

Looking for a new provider after my last subscription was over subscribed causing loss of audio and video after a minute of streaming.

I'm looking for UK channels, all channels and protentially adult channels as well. I would like to trail at first to see if there any issues.

It's for a smart TV using smart IPTV app.

Many thanks
R4nger

Hi all, looking for a sub. Must have a M3U and EPG URLs.
Football, PPV and Sly channels etc.
Most likely to be used on Android (not sure what app I'll use yet)
Thanks guys
Chris

Paid for one month IPTV and got terrible service. Need a good quality server with FHD sly channels. MUST BE ABLE TO SUPPLY .M3U FILES. This is because I own a projector which is connected to my PC.

Hi all, I'm looking for a great provider who offers multi-room on Firesticks without the need for VPN..I only need UK and US channels without all the Asian ones..Message me if you can help

Hi i am looking for a UK IPTV with extra US channels.
need multiroom 1 for zgemma other I needa m3u file available for vlc
and preferably no vpn needed

Looking for a short paid for sub...initally a a week/month
uk usa channels and vod ...
Formuler Z7+ Android Box via mac addy

Hello,
I'm after an IPTV Sub. All channels, 3pm, VOD and the ability to watch it on my mobile. Doesn't matter if VPN is required. Using a zGemma i55 & Wooshbuild currently. Must be able to record and/or catchup. Must be stutter free and reliable.

Hello,
I'm after an IPTV Sub. UK, asain and VOD. No need for multi room. Using a zGemma h2s & Wooshbuild currently with extreme editor. Must be a reliable line. Not looking for one that requires vpn.

Looking for a new sub, price isn't an issue, just needs to be good, very little buffering and able to use Smarters on LGTV.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back