ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone looking for a free 24hr test line (C). ROI + Uk sky package. Pm's appreciated.
Thanks kong

Looking for some UK 24 hour test lines (C or N) and prices. Must be glitch free, stable, secure & reliable, quick support, full package with UK and international sports and movie channels.

Please PM me ASAP

Cheers.

I'd like the information on a reliable pay server. PM's please. Thanks in advance. Plenty on Google but looking for recommendations.

Looking for a good C or N line as current one has just ran out. Can't find the supplers email address to renew. If anyone has contact details for ghostrider i'd be greatful or if you can supply a line please get in touch with prices

Looking for 5 lines in total. 1 N-line for dual tuner, 1 N-line for single tuner and 3 Cccam lines single tuner, all 12 months. N-line test will be needed for dual tuner 24hr / 48hr. All 5 lines will be purchased in one go subject to trial.

Cheers.

Hi Guys, need a new N-line supplier please. Must be N-line and not C-line. Cheers.

Thanks guy's mega responses but all sorted now.

Last edited:
Looking for a UK 24 hour test n line only and prices. Must be glitch free, stable, secure & reliable, quick support, full package with UK and international sports and movie channels. for 3 boxes

Please PM me ASAP

Cheers.

Hi Guys
need a new N-line supplier please. Must be N-line and not C-line. Cheers.

Please PM me ASAP need to get this sorted

Hi
Looking for 12 months vm line
For zgemma h2. Needs to be a good reliable service had seen one before wasn't happy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

n line test required

Looking for a quality, reliable and freeze/glitch free N line provider.
UK package and free test with prices for openbox v5s

thanks

Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) ,setanta and bt sports, reliable and glitch free, N line ideally. Please inbox me prices

hi there looking for a N line please pm me with details and prices. many thanks
Thanks guys for all your replies. I think I have enough to check out for the moment so no more pm required. I thought this site was brilliant with the help and support in choosing a box but the response to this request is awesome. Many thanks to all again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back