Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - february 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a reliable line cline or nline, sick of constantly having problems with the scramble issue.
UK line openbox v5.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, looking for a reliable sky uk cline for my v8s box. Please pm me any you have with channel list. 24hour test would be great
Cheers

Hi. Looking for a UK Nline for my Zgemma H2S with a 24hr test before buying, must be stable Current one started freezing every 10 mins or so and driving me up the wall!. VIPs and Vets prefered,

Thanks

Hi. Been trying to find information on the zgemma boxes. I know the H1 has sat and line but i only need line connection. What i need to know is whats the difference with the zgemma boxes H1-H2-H.2 etc??? Better boxes, better connection, easier to setup? Any help would be great thx

Hi - looking for a 12 month UK sky line gift for my Zgemma Star S2 tuner (bought off ebay and was working for 2 months - now the guy has gone awol and the line no longer works!)

Would also appreciate instructions on how to update, written as if trying to explain to a 4yr old child who has lived his life in a jungle hut (about my level of tech expertise!!!!)

Hi looking for a Cccam C-line for Zgemma Star 2S box UK 5ky channels/movies/sport/ppv etc. Sick to death of freezes with current provider / 24hour test would be great
Cheers

Line Required - please PM

Hi new here and to sat tv. Looking fkr reliable line for V8s UK. VIP only, test line would be good. Looking to pay every 3 months, Paypal?

Hi guys, looking for a line for my parents ZGemma star 2s. Not sure which one I need. Bought a plug and play for them for Christmas and it's stopped working.

In his wisdom, my dad decided to do a factory reset and I'm back to square 1. Hopefully I'll be able to flash with sucmnsee's image tonight, I'm assuming I'll need a line to complete the install though.

Would be grateful if someone could help me out. A test line would be good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back