ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

After a reliable N Line, after a Full UK Sky package with everything included. PM me with details.

Lines

looks like my line provider of 3 years is done for , is there anywhere on the site that recommends decent suppliers ?

thanks

Garyth, Read the first post of this thread for rules. No posting in here apart from requesting. Post edited.

After c line for vu duo2. UK and astra13 and 19.2

Also a cable line

Might be willing to try UK sat and cable.
Thanks

After 10 months my "Gift" has stopped working, surprised it lasted that long. I am now looking for a glitch free c line for Openbox v8s to receive all UK channels and PPV on 2 boxes. Can anyone assist.

Hi
I am looking for a reliable seller. Need a uk cline. Monthly price quote preferred so that i can try before taking the plunge. Grateful if you could pm me.
Thanks

I have openbox v8s

Im UK based & looking for a 12month N line supply with FULL HD. PM me if you are able to aid my search

Only looking for providers with own server, no resellers plz

Last edited:
Looking for an N line service for a year. Can't seem to get hold of my previous provider. Any help appreciated. Cheers

after a reliable supplier of N lines ? going to be needing a few anf want someone whos been in the game for a while with a good rep

Need new N line test first Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

I need the same thanks in advance

Looking for a C-line for openbox v8s for the usual channels. Ideally a month or two to start and then a longer sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back