ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Reliable UK Cline Supplier. for 2 V8S Openbox. Looking for all channels please. If you could please PM me that would be great Thank you!

I'm also looking for a reliable UK Cline source for usual full access, Box is a V8S and a test period would be best.
Please PM me.

Many thanks

D.

looking for a n line or c line whichever best?
can someone recommend me in towards to top users of the site so I know im looking in right direction

Hi there, new to these forums but signed up because it's seems the best place to get valuable info.

Just purchased a new Vu+ Solo " box with 500GB HDD. I'm lookign advice on where to get the best/ most reliable line?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for a reliable N line provider for Sky UK that allows me to "re-sell" a few lines to a few friends of mine that want a line! Any advice on this would be great... thanks :)

hi i need a line for a Zgemma box, full uk including sports, also need to send instruction on how to install it too, thanks, will pay right now too as need it tonight

tom-cat, you may just need to update your channel list and there are threads on here to help

I am looking for a southern Ireland line for an f5 box, not sure if I need a c or nline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back