Anyone recommend a good satellite server - March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just received my new Zgemma H2S and have just installed Whooshbuild v5. Can someone recommend a test line to start with and a reliable line for 12 months, please send offers. Thanks.

Hi, I've started to get issues with my channels..... basically there freezing every 30 seconds or so...... not been an issues before but recently got really bad and getting worse!! I've been with the same supplier and not really had any problems for the past year or so, I've been in touch with supplier several time who says he has bad cache on his server and will sort out..... Just never seems to become fixed??

Starting to think I need to find a new supplier but don't want to waste cash and be in the same situation.... Can anyone advise anyone or offer advice please.
Any advice greatly appreciated, cheers

Request line for zgemma star 2s, southern Ireland. Want a 24hr test first. Please let me know prices for lenght of sub too please. Ty

Hello,

I'd like a test line for my new open box v8s with a view to purchase a subscription afterwards. Please PM me any options.

Looking for a reliable N line (noob - I've been told that's the best?!) with a good test period for a UK Sky Zgemma h2s box with whooshbuild.

Looking for a reliable N line (noob - I've been told that's the best?!) with a good test period for a UK Sky Zgemma h2s box with whooshbuild.

line needed for a zgemma H2h sat and cable , pm prices and multi room options for future added box`s to other rooms, thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a UK W Scot line with test period for a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild.
First time flasher so might need a bit of support but quite tech minded (ususally).

Thanks
B

Looking for a glitch free local card, no fakes. Using MGCam on ZGemma 2S so want an N line. Need all Sky UK channels and decent support, no 3-4 day replying. Test lines welcome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi
I would like a reliable service for both sky and vm c or n lines via the same provider ideally.
Including all sports channels
Would like a 24/48 hour test.
Would prefer to pay monthly or quarterly. Paying via paypal.
Some providers can offer IPTV too. That would be a bonus.
Any recommendations on a reliable provider also welcomed for both.

Many thanks :)

Hi, looking for an N line or CCam for full Sky, including sports. Will be looking for 12 month sub. Require a 24 hour test first. Please inbox me.

Request line for zgemma h52s in southern Ireland. Have already flashed Wooshbuild v5. Not sure if I need a cline or nline. Would like a test line first please.

Please let me know prices for lenght of sub too.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back