Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a new iptv server full sky package with reliable sports streams. Working on an enigma2 box with full epg. Need a 48 hour test ideally. My current line has been poor for months and now and supplier not answering emails...

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my magbox 254 and android box (m3u line). I want a sub that includes the following at minimum:
  • Full UK Sly package and US/Canada (HD were possible)
  • PPM Sport Channels
  • Regional channels (BBC Wales)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated with series VOD
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Well organised EPG with films box sets neatly organised
  • Catch-up
  • Supply test line if possible

Last edited:
Hello, im looking for a sub for Smart IPTV on my tv. I would like all sly tv channels, entertainment, sport, movies, ppv etc in HD. Not interested in foreign channels too much. Pay for a month at first to test then will commit to a longer sub. Thanks.

Hi there,

Im looking for IPTV trial to start and then want to purchase 1 month only to make sure the service is good. After that I be willing to recommend the service and be ordering for family and friends, so look at this as a big order per month for a good service if you have it....
  • Full package, PPV, No Freezing, No VPN, Great EPG, must have 3PM kick off......
  • State what type of device you want it for - android TV's (IPTV App) Perfrect Player.
  • I would prefer Whatsapp support with it, as i believe it would be resolved quicker.
  • And i would like someone thats been a tech kings member for over a year, i will look at this before making my choice.
  • And this is a MUST for me! I dont want a reseller contacting me AT ALL, only if you have control over your own server, this way i believe i will get a better service.....
So resellers STAY AWAY please.....

Thanks

Looking for assistance with usual sat providors particulary sports in SD as well as HD for app on android box

Hi
I am looking for a sub with all channes for my MAG 254 box. I am looking for a supplier that is a TK VETERAN and knows what to do if theres blocks and no buffers...
I am a football fanatic so them channels are a must for me.
Would also like a server with no adult channels.

Looking for IPTV Subscription for:
Sky UK
German including Sky Germany
USA Channels
Canada Channels
EPG would be nice

Needs to be a stable and reliable service with good customer service.

I have a Vu+ Zero running OpenPLi 6.1 (Enigma 2), STB traffic is routed through a home router based VPN.

Looking for an iptv server reliable no black outs during prem games. Vod not needed just sky sports and movies uk tv etc. Currently using a mag 256.

New to all this so infomation is welcome
Am after iptv for openbpx vx with every channel Using stbemu
Epg if possible
3pm kick offs

Am after iptv for openbpx vx every channel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, looking for a full uk package hd with all 3pm kick offs and ppv, someone that runs and owns their own servers, no vpn using it through the smart iptv app, 24-48hr test. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back