Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a strong SOLID Iptv server. Sick and tired of going through services that have looping and buffering and poor customer service.
enigma 2 box

Must be able to trial for 24 hrs to play around to make sure. Also must have excellent customer service

Hi All,

Need a provider for IPTV for Samsung TV (Smart IPTV) full UK fully working EPG, that has not been affected by recent ISP blocking, must include all footie and PPV please. I'm in the UK.

24 hour free test required.

Hi guys,

Need a sly test subscription please for a firestick using perfect player. Needs to have all channels and ppv. please include epg line as well.

Cheers

Hi all
Looking for a sub for h2s but must be able to record and series link . Full epg . Must have Irish , UK, USA, Canadian and all live sports . No vpn. All round a good value sub . Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi All, Need a sub for a Zgemma H2S. Trial period of 1 day needed. Also must have record & series link, full EPG, sly movies & sports and other Irish/UK sports. No VPN. Thanks, Conor

hi, im also looking for a gd reliable service for my smart android tv and iPhone, must have 24 hour test and include tv programmes/sports/movies including uk services, must be monthly sub swell thx

need to test a 24hr SLY UK IPTV service with support for FULL EPG and able to record programs with out plugins or addons on a zgemma h2s box must be able to get sly sports with no glich or freezing.help with setup would be appriciated as im new to all this computer stuff.hope people can help me with this pm if possible

Many thanks

Looking for:

- Epg.
- Swedish channels (please don't bother PMing me if you don't have these)
- Reliable and not blocked sky sports
- 24 hour test at least please

Am on Zgemma sly.

PM me :)

Looking for IPTV on perfect player
with the following
  • Full EPg
  • PPV
  • 3PM matches, USA Channels and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • Multi-room without boxes conflicting
  • No VPN

Looking for IPTV supplier, two subs, one on Sony Android TV, one on Samsung Smart TV.

Only need UK Sports Channels. Would want only the sports channels to show on EPG.

Do not want to have to use VPN

Would want to trial during Sky Match times to ensure no blocking

Good reliable iptv server required must have 3 pm and constantly updated vod with a good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking for iptv for uk channels 1 living atlantic disco etc, movies and sport also bein sports as well on an Xtrend et10000 enigma2

I have vpn as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a good solid provider

Zgemma h2s. Running wooshbuild v7. Ideally using the add iptv plugin with bouquets.

I have a vpn set up if needed.

The usual required. Sky in hd, all sports etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back