Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Affter years of perfect CS service, I've had an IPTV provider for a few months now and although at times it runs well, there are too many occasions it has let me down. Now looking for a reliable, freeze free server which if happy with, will stick with long term over a number of devices / paid subs.

Priority is a good solid connection to UK Sky / BT Sports, 3pm KO and PPV with a working EPG. Anything else is a bonus.

I have an Enigma (Zgemma H2S) box or Amazon Firestick and looking to check out some trials for each, including weekend sports for a true test. I'll have a 1-3 month sub at a time but no yearly subs.

I am intending to setup a VPN this weekend, so also not an issue if required.

No re-sellers.

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV with full UK package including 3pm kick offs. Service would have catch up and must be able to play on Ipad..

Looking for IPTV provider, require test line.
For MAG box, and catchup required.
Prefer monthly sub.

Many thanks.

Just set up my zgemma i55, looking for a line, test first then looking to take out a rolling 1-3 month sub, possibly longer if quality is there. FHD a must, 3pms, and reliability. Xtreme editor plugin code ready to go.

Looking for IPTV with full EPG and ability to record on H2s or H2H, not looking for 1000s of channels just what you would get on sky and NFL if possible but not essential.

Hi i have an Amiko a4 android box.

So I already have all the free to air channels.

I am looking for an IPTV service that works on an app such as stalker TV or perfect player.

I want all the sports channels (Sky, BT, Eir) and the 3pm kick offs in the premier league.

All I really want is a steam for live sports that I can rely on.

A 3 day would be nice to try out the service first.

PM me please if you can help.

I'm looking for a UK or US IPTV subscription for a Zgemma h7 with good VOD, also looking for easy setup with wooshbuild v7

Can anybody recommend me a good server for my Zgemma H7 Enigma box ?
  • EPG
  • The ability to Record
  • PPV
  • USA Channels and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • No VPN

Only contact me if you got it,
please l need to know about your channel list, just to know whether it contains African channels particularly Nigerian channels and music channels, moreso, USA channels particularly sport channels where l can watch NFL. Thanks.
  • EPG for UK Channels
  • PPV
  • 3PM matches, USA Channels + NFL and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • No VPN
Thanks.

Hi looking for IPTV - movies, tv shows, not crazy about sport, wouldn't say no to some adult content either *ahem*.
If possible would like some Chinese language tv shows and movies as well.
For an Edision OS Mega, thanks.

Hi looking for iptv on smart TV app will all sky channel and American and 3 pm kick off and epg and test line no VPN and multi room

Thanks

Hi looking IPTV for UK Sky HD channels movies, sports, PPV, 3pm kick offs and VOD.
I need one that does not require a vpn and is glitch free especially when football is on
Running a ZGemmaH2s. Would need a trial with a look in to getting a 3 months.

Looking for a IPTV service very limited requirements, if you can do custom setup

Irish TV Channels (RTE One, RTE Two)
BT Sports HD
Sky Sports HD

No Freeze Lag / Ability to record.

Installation for Zgemma H2S with EPG/Bouquet

Do NOT require VOD, TV series, Movies, International.

Thanks

1. I'm looking IPTV for UK Sky HD channels movies, sports, PPV, 3pm kick offs and VOD.
    I need one that does not require a vpn and is glitch free especially when football is on
    Running a ZGemmaH2s. Looking for a trial and prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back