Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a reliable provider for my mag 254.
Not willing to pay any more than £60 a year,and willing to to do subbys by the month.many thanks guys

I dare say there will be a few people in my boat today but as a** ip** has decided to close up and bunk then I need a new iptv supplier.

Needs to have the usual. 3pm kick offs. Box office etc. And needs to have multi room. I have a vpn so that’s not a problem. Messages welcome.
Regards. Chris

Ps forgot to say on h96+ boxes. Been using perfect player

Last edited:
I am an affected ***E user and sorry to see them go especially as I just renewed which did piss me off it I guess that’s life

Can anyone recommend a good alternative supplier that IS NOT suffering EPL blockages. I do have a VPN router running PIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this is what I’m looking for. Due to the demise of ***, I need a full subscription to run on my Vu+ enigma 2 devices currently have 5, It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • USA/Canada
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good customer service
  • Provide an M3U so I can edit and make my own bouquets if necessary.
Please PM with details.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a sub for zgemma Full UK package with 3pm football and american and canadian channels. and epg for uk package i would like a A 24 test please and some pricing too.

Hi I'm looking for new sub for Zgemma full UK package, 3pm football with epg and good support. Thank you

PS regional bouquets preferable ( hate scrolling through 6 variations of BBSEE channels taking up half page of EPG!!

Last edited:
Now that A**TV is going I'm looking for an iptv provider, must have UK, USA channels with 3pm kick offs and be able to watch on 2 devices at same time. Thanks.

Hi guys , Im still looking for a sub
  • UK Asian Channels
Looking for UK asian channels that are stable and the picture is clear as many tests I have been provided the picture quality is no good.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am after an IPTV service that can provide
  • Full UK package
  • USA/Canada
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
I have a zgemma box, but would like the abillity to watch on ipad when travelling (only watch on one device at any one time). If you can help please message me.
Thanks in advance

RANDC

Hi looking to try iptv at the moment i have a old A780 box which i'm using just now but looking to try the iptv route i have a openbox v9s and would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back