Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking a reseller panel for iptv uk and international sports, usual full sky uk channels, For friends and family.
Must be reliable, and good comm's

Looking for a stable, IPTV service that isnt just resellers of overly used iptv providers. HD uk tv and sports a must. Looking to use Perfect player on a shield and possibly a mag box. VPN free if possible but I have one if needs be.

Hi can anyone recommend iptv service I am currently using smart iptv app on fire tv. One that’s not overused or resellers please, the current server I was with wasn’t too great. Am needing rangers tv and Celtic tv if possible plus plenty of vod

Iptv sub needed mainly for zgemma h2s but would also like to be able to install on firestick in bedroom via smart iptv

Sky uk / 3pm / Rangers tv will be main uses - will require working epg

No resellers and no vpn - test like required (but won’t activate until 27th as out of the country)

Cheers

Hello,

I need stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing, UFC etc and Indian UK channels HD such as StarPlus, ZeeTV etc. Full EPG is required too. PM with test lines for my Xtrend 8500 and Vu Solo SE box please.

I need channels in HD, most of subs I've trialed done have a full HD offering, only some channels in HD such as sport and rest are SD. I would like most channels in HD.

Service must be reliable and stable, no glitching or block during football matches etc!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a new provider, as the ones we have used in the past go down the pan very fast with promises of improvement yet nothing happening (Yet happy to charge the same price knowing the service is declining!)

Full sly wanted, sports would be ideal, vod optional. For use on an android box.

Don't want any hard of hearing crap / audio description on channels either, nothing more annoying!

Would like a trial before hand, thank you.

Hi, anyone has info on getting the iptv thing going. kodi is just useless now (but if you have a working set up let me know please). went to a mate's and he has this app installed on his android box that's in arabic but has all the channels.
Please someone send me a message, I want this.
Thanks

Hi, looking for a new iptv sub. All UK channels with working epg. Working 3pm kick off. Running ipab on zgemma has at the moment but have no problem reflashing.
Looking for tests to check out. Server I have at the moment has more downtime than up.
PM me. Thanks.

Hi,
I need stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including movies and sports. UK sports, PPV for boxing, UFC etc and Indian UK channels HD such as StarPlus, ZeeTV etc. Full EPG is required too. I need a test line for smartiptv on my Samsung TV.

Service must be reliable and stable, no glitching or block during football matches etc, thanks in advance :)

Iptv sub needed mainly for zgemma h2s but would also like to be able to install on firestick in bedroom via smart iptv

Sky uk / 3pm / Rangers tv will be main uses - will require working epg

No resellers and no vpn - test like required (but won’t activate until 27th as out of the country)

Cheers

Saw you post mate sid u get a provider am looking for the same as you so would be keen to know if you got a supplier with good iptv and rangers tv cheers

Hello,

Looking for a IPTV trial with option to purchase 12 months. I am aware how to setup for firestick / smart tv. 3PM KO is a must please.

Thanks.

Looking for iptv on the xtreme editor plugin must have catch up tv and uk channels plus do a test.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back