Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - April Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm after a line with all of the Sky channels including Sky Sports, BT Sport and the PPVs e.g. BoxNation etc. - V8S.

Thanks

Hi

I have switched box on this morning, server offline, only had it since November. It may come back on as emailed the provider but can need options just in case.

Thanks

Hi guys, I'm new to techkings. I've been searching for a good mgcamd server. I have used multiple cccam and mgcamd servers in the past but most freeze quite often. I'm used to paying around £10 a month and would be happy to spend around that price. Could anyone pm me with a good server. Thanks

Hi all.
excuse my ingnorance but this has me a tad baffled....
i own an F5S Libertview box and did have a 12 month subscription to all channels. This has clearly expired as All my channels (except free-to-air) have gone and it now states 'Scrambled' or 'invalid'.
i am requiring a new 12 month subscription, unfortunately this cannit be sourced from the original supplier.
Now, what has me confused is the following....
- line test
- C line or N line
- different types of boxes
as well as any other type of computer jargon.

i know my box has a number written in tippex on the bottom but thats about it.
am requiring a solution as my niece is now programme-less :beg:

I am on the Isle of Man. (Unsure if this matters?)

help on this matter would be much appreciated so a big thank you in advance for any pm's i may receive,
Spanky

MANY THANKS TO EVERONE WHO HELPED ON THIS MATTER, I'M NOW ALL SORTED. (y)

Last edited:
UK - Cline

Hi all, newbie here. Got myself an Openbox V8s yesterday to see what all the fuss is about. I have managed to set it up and have a good play and am already looking at upgrading to a better box.

Anyway for time being I would like to get set up with a good reliable line. I have googled numerous times for Lines, but would prefer some links/tips from a more experienced user/provider.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance (y)

Evening Folks

I have a line already but not happy with it, can anyone please recommend a good one. Please PM me to discuss the particulars.

Many Thanks

Davralon

Hi lads, got a new UK Zgemma s2 and need a Nline please so i can watch Boxing tonight.....Any ideas, cheers!

Cline for uk needed. Pm me vets & VIPs. Prefer PayPal

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ----------

Cline for uk needed. Pm me vets & VIPs. Prefer PayPal

Need a good fast C line as the current one I'm running is overloaded any replies would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back