Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - july only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for freeze free c-line sky uk for vu+ solo2 box.
48h test required please. paypal prefered. 3, 6, or 12 month required
Thanks

Hi all,

My Zgemma H2S is in the post and I'm looking for a subscription. Usual boring stuff:

Full Sly, Astra 28.2e, in the UK;
24 or 48 hr test;
3/6/12 month payment options;
I'll be installing Wooshbuild, but I'm reasonably familiar with FTP and Linux;
I've read that n-lines are harder to generate and so an n-line will be from a more "serious" supplier?
I've saved a few quid by not getting the Edision, so I'm happy to pay a bit more for a more reliable line (don't even *think* of suggesting Mudroch :()

Thanks for any advice :)

Last edited:
hi folks,i looking for southern ireland test n-line for zgemma star s,i have upgraded from skybox f5 so could need a little advice how to insert line please tanx for help

Hi all. I'm new to all this, however I'm looking for a cline for uk. A test line initially and then a sub if price is right. Openbox v8s. Many thanks.

Hi . I am interested in a Nline for sly uk for zgemma s2. Is there any difference between a c and blind. Plesse pm with prices and if a 24 he test line available as my channels are now freezing after 5 months so I would like to see if the line is the problem. Thanks v much.

Looking again for a CCcam N Line Sly package. I really want a 48 hour test due to issues with current line so would like to test extensively first for freezing/reliability so please only reply if 48 hour tests can be provided.

I want freeze free and reliable. Preferably with a test line that can just be extended if i keep it rather than swapping to a different one when decided.

Hi, looking for a UK line (C or N?) for Zgemma H2S which i should receive tomorrow :). preferably with test. thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for a good clear test line for openbox v5s for 24 hrs with details to be keyed through remote control. Thanks

Looking for good quality 12 Month N Lines for Zgemma H.2S in UK. Currently paying around £14 for a multiuser code online, but starting to need them more regularly and looking to keep my costs down.
a Test Code would be appreciated.

Hi guys looking for a solid line for my Zgemma H2S. Test for 24 hours is preferred. Paypal as payment. And a reputable seller :)

Thanks to all for the messages - lots of options now

Hi guys, looking for a UK cline SAT - paypal preferred, prices on 3 - 6 and 12 months plz

Last edited:
My Zgemma H2S is in the post and I'm looking for a sub.

Full Sly, Astra 28.2e, in the UK;
24 or 48 hr test;
3/6/12 month payment options;
I'll be installing Wooshbuild.

I want freeze free and reliable. Preferably with a test line that can just be extended if i keep it rather than swapping to a different one when decided.

If extended i will also like to add 2 extra lines in the future.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi,

looking for a glitch free Nline for UK East Midlands, all sports, etc required, along with the normal sly package. Running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma H2s.
Would prefer from a VIP or TK Veterans. 3 Monthly with 24hr trial.
Thanks.

New rule added, please obey it too, or there will be bans handed out.

[*]Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention

to the fact that you are selling lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back