Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this IPTV thing guys. Need a reliable server with a test line first for 24hours.
Need all uk channels especially sky sports for Samsung smart tv or openbox v8s

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone is providing a line to access channels on 19.2e, test line and then permanent, what channels are available

Looking for excellent quality iptv sub, must have 7 days EPG, full instructions to install, ideally for someone who runs server, 48hr test would be nice, zgem h2s, no silly prices plus, thanks

Looking for an Virgin Media line, Southern Ireland, for zgemma h.2s box.
First attempt at this so a test line would be appreciated with a view to purchase.
PM me details please.
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for an Virgin Media line, Southern Ireland, for zgemma h.2s box.
First attempt at this so a test line would be appreciated with a view to purchase.
PM me details please.
Thanks
your in the General Satellite Discussion part of the forum, you need to goto the cable section

Guys I already have an iptv line with a site that I have been using on my android device. Very solid. Seen some people using this via the bouquets on a zGemma.

Can anyone please help? Pm me and I will give any details needed

Looking for a couple of lines for sly, i have 3 zgemmas must have multiroom. Did buy some a couple of weeks ago paid for a year and the guy shut the servers..... yay! Cheers

Hi all. Apologies if I get the wrong forum, think I'm in the right place now. Looking for test line with the possibility of continuing for 19.2 . Prices please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back