Anyone tested the 7-7-14 firmware yet

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Just saw that there is a new firmware on blades website (without the 9991 im guessing) just wondering if anyone has tested it yet and knows what updates they have made to it

don't know if anyone really bothers until the unofficial (9991) one comes out lol

but it should say what improvements are made in the download

I hope that they bring an updated version of the latest 9991 firmware out soon. Was trying to flash a BM5000s last night and it kept going into a (boot loop). Had to recover it with the original Blade firmware using NovaUpgrader on my P.C a few times. Also the Web T.V app have stopped working on mine. Time for an update iI think.

the 9991 update usually comes out a week or two after the official one (without 9991) comes out

but it should say what improvements are made in the download

I downloaded it but dont want to put it on my box as ill lose my own personal channel list just for the read me file, but it doesnt tell any of the updates. No info on it there, on the wesbite or on twitter

I downloaded it but dont want to put it on my box as ill lose my own personal channel list just for the read me file, but it doesnt tell any of the updates. No info on it there, on the wesbite or on twitter

If you go to upgrade and backup choose "All" as the backup type
it will keep your firmware, line and channel list for you.

Anyway, the upgrade comes similar to the last one, "full flash" and an "apps only" version

The menus look the same so I can only assume it's a youtube fix as it works fine with the new firmware.

Press the power button for about 5 secs see if it boots.

If it does change the standby setting in the menu.

So please dont laugh as im new, Had the boot loop problem and managed to re flash the box with the original firmware off blades website, my question is, is it possible to get the free sky channels without the 9991 firmware? because when I try and load my config on o the box via USB there is no config file shown in the image upload menu.... and obviously there is no 9991 menu to add it manually... any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Back