Anyone using a debrid service?

Louism92

Hi guys

Was wondering if anybody here is using a debrid service with there kodi addons?

I was using Real-Debrid for a few months, was great at first but the links started to fade away..

Recommend me a new provider if you can please :)

What add-ons were you using it on? If it's just for films and tv shows then there are plenty of better apks out there that work outside of Kodi and give the exact same results as using a debrid service would.

i use movie hd app instead of kodi, both tv and movies load instantly and majority in full hd.
went off kodi when it went onto google play store, hence all the servers are getting battered.
like dt99 says try a few options, theres loads out there :(y):

I not running an android box lads, have my pc hooked up the the tv so kodi is running from that, would rather not run an android emulator either.

Any pc applications/websites you can suggest that can use real-debrid?

I've actually only singed up to real-debrid this week, very impressed with the quantity of streams compared to before. I am using purely the Covenant addon within Kodi

Interestingly a lot of folk complaining about the lack of streams, can't believe I've been missing out for so long if this is bad!

Last edited:
Purchased real debrid 2 weeks ago. Best money ever spent.watching everything in 1080p and 4K since. Urlresolver pushed an update on kodi last night with new debrid providers. If you pair your debrid account to urlresolver it will work with all addons that use this not just covenant but pyramid elysium etc. I've read bad reviews about debrid and can't understand why. All free kodi links are a waste of time these days.

I used to use Real Debrid and I honestly can't complain, it gave me a whole load of new, reliable links, all in full HD. However, I now use Terrarium TV and get the exact same things for free......does anyone have a genuine example of why using a debrid service will benefit me, as at the moment I just can't see the need for paying for the service?

Back