Anyone

Hi guys!! Back again!!

My fathers box has been working fine apart from few early bugs which with your help I sorted!!

On Friday all the sly channels stopped working so tried a re-scan quickly just to see if that helped but nothing doing!!

I bought the box to my house so I'd have more time to work on it!! Connected box this morning and all the sly channels were working but epg wasn't there and channels weren't in order! So re-scaned and did autobouqets etc waw Im getting better at this or so I thought!!

Took box back to dad connected but the TUNE failed appeared?? No sly channels just fta!! All channels were in epg but had gone bk to random order!! Tried swapping cables around and made sue connections were ok!! But still no luck!!

Thats where I had to leave it as the son had a date with santa!!ha

Any ideas guys??

P.s. He'd been using his old sly box as a fta box so was wondering if that meant satellite was ok?? Don't know if that helps

Thanks in advance

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Checked that and its on!! Like i said.worked in my house by just connecting it took it bk to my dads but no luck!!

the first thing I would do is to make a post that gives an idea of what you want help with - merely posting 'anyone' as a title isn't going to get you far

As you are getting Tuned Failed Check Both tuners are getting a good signal via Sat finder Could be Lnb port out ?

Thanks for replies guys haven't had a chance to try anything yet, kids christmas concerts Will try tonight nd report bk!!

No luck with restarting cam!!

Checked sat finder and tuner a
Snr 100% agc 99% ber 0

Tuner b
Snr 100% agc 59%

Tuner b does sort of flicker until % settles down!!

When I scan on sat finder it finds 5 channels!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back