Are there any non Now TV sources for Sky Sports?

achnisch

Hi, quite new to IPTV and been testing some suppliers out. I've noticed most Sky Sports streams are using NowTV but was watching Germany Netherlands last night on Sky Sports Mix and the quality was amazing, as it was not using NowTV as the source.

Are these quality of streams available for the other SS channels, as most of the time they seem to be using NowTV when testing them out.

Basically I want to know if I should be seeking out another service that is able to provide non NowTV sources for all SS channels all the time (or if such a thing is even possible).

Thanks

Sources comes from all over quite a few will use now TV sources and actual c/s but tbh what ever stream sources are still better than paying sly vm each month my supplier uses now TV streams and tbh can't tell they arw

Thanks. I've noticed some NowTV sources are better than others, though they're capped at 25fps so not as smooth as the NBC streams.

I've heard the term local resellers used, does this mean they using CS for their sources or does it simply mean they are locally based (ie they don't advertise online)?

Local stream usually refers to a stream in the providers control opposed to a stream that has been sourced as a restream...........

commonly reffered to in CS where a provider has their own cards.

It's the Sky ones with the white 'L' in a circle that I hate. They are all jumpy, on my box anyway (dropping frames). I can cope with 25fps if I have to, but not all the random dropped frames in addition to that. The Now TV ones (white rectangle?) seems to fare better but still nowhere near the US or German streams. F1 & US Open tennis on ESPN over the weekend was a buttery-smooth 60fps. Sky from Germany is perfect 1080p/50 but obviously in German.

Got to agree US streams for football are almost flawless and pic quality is miles better. I presume it is because there is more encryption/security in the UK than US?

Back