Cable Assigning cams to specific tuners?

Sawboss

I don't have the H7, I have the H4 but there's no subforum for it yet and the process/theory is the same.

I'm new to multi-tuner boxes, having only used the old DM500C before. The H4 has three DVB-C tuners. I have three n-lines. How do I make sure my box isn't hammering all three n-lines for each ECM? Is there a way to assign one n-line per tuner, or make sure no particular n-line is used more than once every x seconds?

One n-line temporarily blocked me, thinking I was resharing and I'm guessing it's because both tuners that were in use at the time were using it. I'd like to avoid that happening.

I'm using oscam, and I think it's the load balancing stuff I want to be looking at but this is pretty new to me and oscam is baffling. Hopefully someone else has been in this situation! :)

Thanks in advance.

Try using 3 server files, a line in each one each assigned to a cam , tuner 1 is cam 1 ,tuner 2 cam 2,tuner 3 cam 3.

Try using 3 server files, a line in each one each assigned to a cam , tuner 1 is cam 1 ,tuner 2 cam 2,tuner 3 cam 3.

Not sure that is going to work, although i could be wrong.
the box only uses one tuner at a time, it's not going to swap tuners randomly

Back