Audio (Voice Over)

gazman32

Hey

I am using the Vix 4.1.001 sucmnsee build and it works fine but on a good few channels
like movies ect there is a voice over telling whats happening all the time and I cant seem to find away to remove this any help would be great

Thanks

You need to reflash your box (check the downloads section). Backup your line before doing so. Instructions will be in whichever image you download.

Apologies for interrupting on this conversation, but i was wondering if there is a basic straight forward tutorial on how to update a zgemma h2h to the latest image that does not have the audio voice overs, i decided not to try until after the holidays were over as my 2 grand children were staying with us and i needed to make sure i didnt mess anything up in case i lost their cartoon channels, plus i dont really have the time with them taking up alot of it, so as they are going homr tomorrow i was hoping to get an update done, i also have a new hdd device to set up on the box for recording. I have a good stable c-line which i am using for the cable and for whats left on sat sides, i always struggle with the computer side of things for the box so thats why i am hoping to find a hopefully easy to follow tutorial, any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You need to reflash your box basically. Check the downloads section for version compatible with your box

Back