Auto boquet search - timeout for tuner lock

Wattsywales

Im using mpockets 4.2 open ats btw....im nearly there now, ive ftp'd cams, searched sat, found channels, changed bouqet from Granada to my region, start search but keeps timing out for tuner lock? im only using one lnb line in, other set to off, channels working fine but bouquet scan starts but then timeout for tuner lock appears each time each time, if i restart the box now the channels vanish totally?? help needed ....ive restarted, scanned sat again, changed region, deleted bouquets and scanned again and still timed out for lock tuner..

go through autobouqet menu from top to bottom,

config as expert
set up scan as you want i have weekly
doint keep bouqets
don't add provider prefix
place at top

set up your providers

ignore hide and keep and then try scan

Last edited:
ok put your one line from dish to Lnb in (top one)
get a new piece of the line and make a loop threw wire
put this from loop out (bottom one) and into the single lnb in
go to tuner config and choose' Tuner A to loop through to Tuner B '
Tuner B should be single
restart box and manual scan

cheers for help guys, I disabled tuner b and all worked fine after that...learning curve these boxes so far, putting the nline on has stumped me now, I saved it as a word CCcam.cfg, uploaded it to usr/keys via file zilla, soft cam panel and its not there, restarted box and looked on box in usr/keys and its not there, look via filezilla and its present on box ???

the doc was .txt as the end, changed it to just .cfg....ftp'd it across, restarted box, soft cam panel, only thing on there is

select cam 1 CCcam2.3.0

So i press yellow, then yellow again to select location, look in internal flash under usr/keys var/keys and its till not in there, baring in mind ive not installed any cams etc as as of MTpockets latest opeatv I thought I just went straight into panel, as previous post I only have two cams on two separate lines of text in the .cfg file, ......lost now, cant work out why the box is not picking the cfg file up

As far as I know the line can't be saved as a word doc. If using CCcam then needs to be saved using notepad. If using Mgcamd then needs to be saved as a newcamd.list file, again using notepad or similar.

Easiest way.
Go to tools section here.
Download the cams folder
Use the cccam.cfg in it

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ----------

ok put your one line from dish to Lnb in (top one)
get a new piece of the line and make a loop threw wire
put this from loop out (bottom one) and into the single lnb in
go to tuner config and choose' Tuner A to loop through to Tuner B '
Tuner B should be single
restart box and manual scan

Just checking, but why would you do this?

when you save the file using notepad make sure you save it as 'all files' and not normal txt doc
so name it CCcam.cfg and select 'all files' then follow same method to ftp it to box and dont forget to select autostart in softcam manager and then reboot

Back