Auto bouquet maker for Newcastle region

minesh

Hi I have had problems setting up the local region for Newcastle. I have tried Tyne custom but it's still not showing my local news on bbc and itv channels.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Yes that's right

ok you have your boquets set to change sd to hd where available, if you go into epg and scroll to regional variations you will find itv tyne tees etc in there

most people run the hd versions and add regional into favourites if you want them quicker to hand than the regional boquet in epg

You can turn that option off so it's Regional first but I'm not near box to tell you the command

Fyi bear in mind that itv tyne tees don't broadcast HD so you get Granada HD the way you have set at moment just to confuse matters :)

You can turn that option off so it's Regional first but I'm not near box to tell you the command

Fyi bear in mind that itv tyne tees don't broadcast HD so you get Granada HD the way you have set at moment just to confuse matters :)

Im in a ITV HD area (Wales) but still get ITV Central HD, and only ITV Wales in SD, any ideas? sorry to highjack thread :grin:

Back