AutoBouquetMaker Provider

rapparee

Hi all.

I recently had to rescan my channels due to some going awol. The rescan worked and "new" channels are back such as xmas gold, dave etc. However i managed to delete my bouquets and now whenever i go in to abm providers it is blank and won't allow me to make selections. So whenever i want to start a scan i get a msg telling me to first setup in configuration. The problem is the abm provider is blank and i'm stuck with all my channels in alpahabetical order. Am i doing something wrong or have a corruption and looking at a reflash.

I tried a reflash and reformatted my usb from linux ext4 to a windows nfts and downloaded sucemnsees newest image however it won't flash.I reckon the usb pen is bucked. It's not the end of the world, i'll get another tomorrow.

Any help greatly recieved.

I've got the same problem ill try what you suggest cheers
Well did you ever get this sorted i didn't.

I tried a new usb but it wouldnt reflash. (Q connect).

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 PM ----------

I tried a satelitte rescan and i now have numbers but they're all over the show. UTV=663 and BBC2Ni = 359.

My ABM isn't really kicking in.
How should it be configured.

How long should you wait for the ABM provider to bring up a display.

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...mnsees-image-every-step-explained-detail.html

If anyones reading this and are in the same boat as me i am going to follow the advice given to spadge1975 in the link...... tomorrow lol.

Just for confirmation i reflashed with sucmnsee/kiddacs latest image and now abm providers are working again.

I only state this not to be attention seeking but in case some poor fella is stuck in the same boat and'll end up reading through this thread in the future

Back