Autobouquets assistance

meatball1987

TK Veteran
Right I just update box vu solo 2 to latest version of openvix and It said my back up is no longer compatible with this version. So I've had to start from scratch.

Before update. I has sly channel numbers on the infobar. Also had bbc1 Wales hd. Bbc 2 Wales sd as no hd available then restart in hd.

I cannot for the life of me get this to work again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you're using vix the channel numbers on infobar is menu, setup, system, user interface, settings show channel numbers in infobar you can also set show crypto info in infobar to two lines that's for ecm rates on the second infobar.

For bbc2hd:
If your using autobouqetesmarker ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers open the sat_282_sky_uk.xml file and go to the channel swap section and delete the line for swapping bbc2hd reboot box and rescan abm

Last edited:
I knew that infobar was close but do you think I could find it... right another issue I # that bbc 2 hd and now I have bbc hd at 101 and bbc2 Wales at 102.

I done it last time I just can't think what I'm doing wrong

Cheers dsayers you are a legend

It just came to me, the channel swap. Numbers are different in my region switched them and happy days

Back