AutoBouquets Failure

Hello all,

I am totally new to the forums and Zgemma box.

I have a Zgemma H.2H which someone setup for me. Now I am having issues with it. I cannot view any channels at all. it says Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B. I would really appreciate any help for a complete novice here.

Thank you.

I have tried the following :-

Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.
Afterwards, go to ABM>update provider files, then scan
if you get an error that ABM is outdated 2.8 to 3.1, you'll need to update autobouquetsmaker

However, when I run the update config files it says incompatible versions: 3.0>3.1

Try this ....

To uninstall ABM and then install the latest abm.

Green Button -> Red button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to remove it

once removed, press exit button once and then Green button -> System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to install it.

Once installed exit back to tv picture update provider files if still necessary and then run abm scan

On your remote .... menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetsmaker/update provider files/green button scan

These are bouquets
if you follow the advice by @ianw314 above, all the sections are created by autobouquetsmaker when you run it

Thank you. When I press the Green button nothing happens. If I go to menu then press the green button nothing happens at all, so can't follow the instructions above i'm afraid and If I go to setup>system> there is no system plugins option.

It may be that your on old firmware. You may want to start from scratch and install a complete new image on your receiver. Have a look at Wooshbuild or Grogbuild options and follow their guide ......
http://www.techkings.org/resources/

Make sure you have a note of your line providers details before installing new build.

Last edited:
I go into ABM>Delete bouquets and exit but there is no option System Plugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to install it, there is just update the config files !!!

Thanks. I just want to delete the bouquets and reinstall or get version 3.1 as the instructions above weren't working or showing on my remote as mentioned here. Then it was suggested the firmware might be out of date, so i'm not sure if I need this Wooshbuild or not. I am totally new to this. Thanks.

You may have an image on your receiver i.e Ipab which is no longer supported and that's why I'm suggesting you install a complete new build. Wooshbuild Infinity has ALL the updated firmware etc and you will get all the support you require from their support thread. Just be patient and follow the guide as detailed from the download instructions.

Thanks. I just want to delete the bouquets and reinstall or get version 3.1 as the instructions above weren't working or showing on my remote as mentioned here. Then it was suggested the firmware might be out of date, so i'm not sure if I need this Wooshbuild or not. I am totally new to this. Thanks.

press menu>information>about
what version number is showing?
very old builds can't be updated and the box will need flashing which isn't as major as you think, takes half an hour

Here is an installer for ABM v3.1, it should just overwrite and update the existing ABM. Then you should be able to update providers from within the plugin.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.rar
    270.7 KB · Views: 31
Here is an installer for ABM v3.1, it should just overwrite and update the existing ABM. Then you should be able to update providers from within the plugin.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Ill give the ABM V3.1 a go first and then maybe the other things if no success.

You may have an image on your receiver i.e Ipab which is no longer supported and that's why I'm suggesting you install a complete new build. Wooshbuild Infinity has ALL the updated firmware etc and you will get all the support you require from their support thread. Just be patient and follow the guide as detailed from the download instructions.

The version is showing as OpenATV 6.0 V2.6

Back