AutoBouquets Maker Error

slove40

When I do a service scan I find all channels, but when I do scan in AutoBouquets Maker i get error saying Cannot Read Data. In signal finder it shows SNR 0%. Im bit miffed to whats going on?

Are you scanning satellite or cable?

Have you set the providers in abm, if you have sly selected in providers for example but your sat tuner is disabled or not connected then it will give this error

OK try enabling the sat tuner in tuner config.
Then go to autobouquets maker and make sure no satellite provider is set and then press green to save.
Then run a abm scan
if it scans ok go back to tuner config and disable the sat tuner again.

When I click on epg on remote the choose bouquet comes up with only favourites and last scanned. I am getting premium channels

menu>setup>service searching>tuner config>click on the cable tuner

is netid set in there?

is virginuk (pure) set as provider?

menu>plugins>epg importer>press blue

scroll down the list until you see
Rytek UK/Ireland XML TV
there should be a tick in this

Until there's a picture on the screen, the signal will always show 0.

Go through the H2.H setup guide in my sig below as there's something you're missing.

Ive flashed with wooshbuild and bbc hd isnt coming on

if you don't have a cable line installed then it won't 1 to 5 SD are the only freely available channels on cable. Make sure your softcam is running

Do you know anyone locally where you can test the box. If it works at someone elses property then it would suggest the issue is with your feed rather than the box.

So you're getting all channels now which means there clearly isn't an issue with the box but rather the setup process - if you follow the H2.H guide in my sig word for word, it'll be running perfect and everything where it should be.

Back