Backup Image To Older Box

pigeon87

Hi guys, got a question for you. Ive had my my zgemma for around 8 months now and recently just purchased a zgemma set up for my dad as with work I didn't have the time to set it up. The box my dad has is a lot better to work than mine, e.g program + - move page up and down on epg as just a small example aswell as a complete list of picons. I was just wondering is there a way if I create a backup of my dads box would I be able to use FileZilla to put the backup onto my box? The only problem is we both have different lines, just incase some of you were wondering.

Pm me where you got the new box from and I'll try to work out the image for you. Or take a screenshot using Openwebif of Menu / information / about and post it here.

Do it on your box as well, the skin may be slightly different but image the same.

make a back up of yours in case things go wrong, then make a back up of his and upload it to your box, then change his line for yours - that should work

make sure you back up your lines !!!

or load the new beta hd blue onto yours and see if that's any better - that WONT be on your dads box !!! just follow the instructions on the thread!

20151007_113157.jpg this is mine the way its set up currently 20151007_110520.jpg and the second one is how my dads is set up. I cant make much sence of much of it but it looks like he has a newer version of bluehd? Is there anything else? P.s i dont know why the pics are horizontal and not vertical sorry

Back