Backup option for normal freeview channels

MrV

I'm looking into getting a backup option to save me getting moaned at when my sub is down for maintenance etc and I'm wondering what's the easiest way to just get access to freeview channels? Can I put an app.on my firestick or should I get a NOWTV box?

Well my sub was just down for around 20 mins and through perfect player I couldn't watch anything including FTA

If your sub stops working for 20 mins at a time, or indeed for 'maintenance' regularly, it's probably time to find another supplier - this isn't acceptable if it's happening so often you need to ask about an alternative

so just watch them on your box,
you do have a satellite dish, dont you.?
perfect player is, afaik, for iptv, nothing to do with sat

everything on ur iptv sub is paid, if it's down then no viewing, sat/ cable have some fta channels which will still clear when the subs are down

What are you using to access the Satellite channels?
If I read you correctly, you are using a firestick with IPTV, not a satellite box.
Freesat is only available for free with a satellite dish and set top box.
Perfect player needs a line to access anything.

Reactions: MrV
If I read you correctly, you are using a firestick with IPTV, not a satellite box.

That's the answer I'm looking for thanks, yea I'm using IPTV through PP on firestick, you've just confirmed what I thought, I've got a dish so need a set top box

That's the answer I'm looking for thanks, yea I'm using IPTV through PP on firestick, you've just confirmed what I thought, I've got a dish so need a set top box
Yeah but then you couldve just got a freeview box which has pretty much same as freesat

That is how i read it,I have a couple of old boxes floating about here if that helps

Back