1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bangkok airport to Pataya

Discussion in 'Holiday's and the great outdoors' started by smart mart, Oct 25, 2016.

1. smart mart

smart mart Member

Hi all,
    Does anybody know a safe and reliable Taxi company from Bangkok airport to hotel in Pataya.

Going at Christmas and it will be two adults and two children (7&11)

Thanks

2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

I have a friend over there at the minute, he is married to a Thai Woman, I'll ask him what is the best way for a family to transfer.

3. smart mart

smart mart Member

Thanks for your Wheelo, i have sent her a message.

4. Vanders

Vanders Member

Get to the taxi rank queue outside the airport, ignore taxi drivers that offer you a lift ahead of the queue. Ask the taxi driver at the queue if it is a taxi meter if its not walk away. Taxi to pattaya should cost around 2000 baht.

5. RedCounter

RedCounter Member

I heading to Bangkok in a few months and great to find this info. Well, what I know is I can also get a bus to Pattaya directly from the Bangkok Airport.

6. smart mart

smart mart Member

I would do the bus if travelling with no children, otherwise a Taxi, You can get Uber in Bangkok but not in Pattaya. It was 1600 bhat in a Taxi from Pattaya to BK on New years eve. It takes around 1 1/2 hours in a Taxi and around 2 1/2 on the bus.