Bbc one replaced with bbc two

I'm a complete novice and have tried everything,basically I've lost bbc one but gained 2 bbc two channels in my epg,any help to find bbc one would be appreciated

I'm a complete novice and have tried everything,basically I've lost bbc one but gained 2 bbc two channels in my epg,any help to find bbc one would be appreciated

hi basically the channel numbers have been updated and there has been some changes but this is in error in autobouquets maker... im sure it will get fixed by today. So when the box updates channel list again it should be fixed.

Oh ok thanks for the reply,I've only had the box 2 days and thought that I had done something to it spent about 5 hours trying to fix the problem lol

The updated channel list hasn't solved problem today(hopefully tomorrow it will be solved)but if anyone has the same problem a short term fix is to go into abm and select swap channels to no, it will bring back bbc in right place just means sacrificing bbc2hd,itvhd,channel4hd and channel5hd to sd channels hope this helps

I never setup the box as I bought from someone could he fix the problem his end then once it's time to daily update all should work

why not try the autobouquet maker E2 in plugins for 28.2e it can be setup with more choice of setting.

It's easy to edit the swaps just change what you want you will see channels on top there the hd channels for the hd bouquets so 141 bbc1hd should be changed to 115 then look for the channel swap thurther down that had swap 101 with 141 bbc1hd just change 141 to 115

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ----------

No it won't automatically update on vix but will on openatv

Last edited:
It's easy to edit the swaps just change what you want you will see channels on top there the hd channels for the hd bouquets so 141 bbc1hd should be changed to 115 then look for the channel swap thurther down that had swap 101 with 141 bbc1hd just change 141 to 115

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ----------

No it won't athletically update on vix but will on openatv

Cheers dsayers, when I checked yeseterday on my own ABM xml, all looked fine - I will check again tonight and see what the differences are between my box, and your updated xml.

This isn't necessarily a swap issue - you just get BBC2 SD in 101 instead of BBC One.

My box updated the bouquets this morning and BBC2 is back to 101 again. Can anyone point me to the latest xml file on GitHub at all? Cheers TC.

I've been having the same prob...thought I had screwed it up!
Rescanned and tried unchecking this and that bouiquet option, but no change.
It's not a huge problem, but really annoying...hehehe.
Incidentally dsayers, why does the guide say "Sky ROI should be yes" if our area is not Ireland.?

what guide? if your on about mine for the h2h its for setanta hd if you dont watch it then you can disable roi all the files for bbc 1 and 2 are in here

Back