Bbc one replaced with bbc two

have you definitely uploaded both files to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker see screenshot

update providers.jpg

yes and the menu.pyo from the date of it on the pic you haven't it should ask you if you want to overwrite it choose yes

Did you reboot after. Look at your pic the menu.pyo is dated 13/04/2016 and the updateproviders.pyo is dated 18/06/2016

dsayers2014 thanks for your help and patience i got it up and running i reflashed the box and all my channels are back in order top man

Hi guys is somebody please able to help instantly. Im not too sure what i have done?.. my channels bbc 1 was showing bbc2 and a few others channels were showing mixed?..so i overwrited a file on autobouquetmaker folder i think and now when i go to delete bouquet and start scan i get an error. I have lost all the folders when i press blue button. I am on vix image

I would remove ABM from the plugins menu, reboot then install it again, then setup your provider, etc and scan

Hi guys is somebody please able to help instantly. Im not too sure what i have done?.. my channels bbc 1 was showing bbc2 and a few others channels were showing mixed?..so i overwrited a file on autobouquetmaker folder i think and now when i go to delete bouquet and start scan i get an error. I have lost all the folders when i press blue button. I am on vix image

Youll be best reflashing make sure that you have a backup of your line details first. It sounds like your using an older version of autobouqete marker so flash another image then try the files

Ive tried 3 times to reflash, 2 diff usb flash drives one with 8gb and other 16gb both sandisk. What is best drive to reflash?..thanks, or how am i able to back up my own image on a usb stick?..thank you

Download scumnsees latest backup image he has provided the option to flash via imagemanager

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BUMP!
after updating to woosh v5, BBC1 HD is on 102, with BBC2 HD on 101, not major i know but how can i get them back their rightful slots?

Cheers in advance.

Back