BBC Two regional query

gmanpanthro

TK Veteran
Ive just noticed on my box that 102 is BBC TWO HD but my regional BBC TWO is actually on 142. But on proper sky 102 for me is BBC TWO Scotland. Is there a way of swapping the 102 and 142 channels in the bouquets so that i can have my regional one on 102?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably find out you have the same for bbc1 and itv 1 if that's the case it's the same for me I don't have the hd version in my area the only way to get round it was to change channel swap to no so you have sd version's first instead of hd

Ive got scottish west custom set as my region. 101 is bbc one scot hd and 103 is stv hd its just 102 thats wrong as it should be bbc two scot

I had a go at swapping them last night using the move mode in the epg menu options. Everything looked like it was going to work as i managed to move bbc2hd down to 142 but when i moved bbc2scot up the way it jumped past 101 and when i tried to bring it back it wouldnt go past it so i was left with everything out of order.

Deleted all bouquets and started a fresh. Think ill just have to live with it lol

Back