Bbc2

Bindon100

Hi just wondering if anyone else bbc2hd has been replaced with bbc alba at 102

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No I think your the first lol

na they have been up the left for a over a week left

auto bouquet e2 is all fixed if your using atv you can do a update then scan and you will be good

as for auto bouquet maker I'm not sure sorry

Ok cheers managed to kust find it being mentioned a week ago but not how to solve it i dont mind waiting not really much of a issue was just thinking it me and something i had done sure it will fix itself in a while

Are you using vix or atv. Are you using ab-E2 or abm

give some detail I'm sure someone will help

Ab e2 i think it is as long as it for everyone im sure it will fix itself during the next few channel list updates at some point

have you done a update ? ab e2 has had a update iover the last couple of days it should sort you out
if your are in england your sorted else where in uk you will need to swap a couple lines of text easy stuff

Yeah just done the update was avoiding updating as 2 things failed last time so was waiting a few weeks until there was a few to load have done now

Have done it but it still there ! Off out now so will try again tomorrow cheers for the help

Gave me ideas of what to try i was assuming it was the cross epg that i needed to change so as they say in asda ? Or tesco every little helps !

Back