bee tv/film+/uk turks/ -Adverts driving me crazy.

bondy lad

Afternoon all, any advice as to how to stop these nuisance adverts ? it seems to be getting worse,, the device used is mainly on firestick, occasionally on nvidia shield, on reading it talks about "blokada "a little confusing, if thats the way ,is it a paid service/ donations?/,,, many thanks.

Afternoon all, any advice as to how to stop these nuisance adverts ? it seems to be getting worse,, the device used is mainly on firestick, occasionally on nvidia shield, on reading it talks about "blokada "a little confusing, if thats the way ,is it a paid service/ donations?/,,, many thanks.
Use the ad free versions i upload here, never update those via the app itself or the ads come back.

many thanks, however, i guess you may know whats coming next from me??? Where exactly is here????How do i find this, and thank you for reply in first place.

many thanks, however, i guess you may know whats coming next from me??? Where exactly is here????How do i find this, and thank you for reply in first place.
If you go to search and type in Beetv and you will see Beetv posted by Ferret

ok, really thick person here, have done this and found it, what do i do now to get it transfered onto firestick, i tried putting BeeTV etc into download but got no where, have vlc installed, how do i proceed ,happy to do what is needed but just no idea of actual process, many thanks in advance,,, have not done this before.

ok, really thick person here, have done this and found it, what do i do now to get it transfered onto firestick, i tried putting BeeTV etc into download but got no where, have vlc installed, how do i proceed ,happy to do what is needed but just no idea of actual process, many thanks in advance,,, have not done this before.
Go to your firestick and open downloader and then in downlaoder app type in 132596

Go to your firestick and open downloader and then in downlaoder app type in 132596
many thanks, have done this, it keeps flasing up on bee tv ,, new install?, i did it, however everything i tune into says no links??? i downloaded vlc earlier, so i know i have it, however after new install it then says to install HB player??? well out of my depth here, i can follow instructions, but getting not very far, bee tv clearly there, all say O links?,need pointing in the right direction other than the funny farm !!!!!

I install mine from a PC with abdlink

many thanks, have done this, it keeps flasing up on bee tv ,, new install?, i did it, however everything i tune into says no links??? i downloaded vlc earlier, so i know i have it, however after new install it then says to install HB player??? well out of my depth here, i can follow instructions, but getting not very far, bee tv clearly there, all say O links?,need pointing in the right direction other than the funny farm !!!!!
Right here it is I have taken it from there shorten the link and got a code for you from downloader type in 748996 and install it on your firestick once down if it asks you to download the external player just download it

Right here it is I have taken it from there shorten the link and got a code for you from downloader type in 748996 and install it on your firestick once down if it asks you to download the external player just download it
I have tested and using the code via downloader and all working as it should and you shouldn't have any problem either. Hope you get it sorted

Thanks 😊

All sorted, brilliant, sorry to put you through all that, may i ask you guys one more question,, is there any codes for film
+ and uk turks??, especially turks as use this alot,,, thanks again.

Morning all,, as previuosly mentioned i successfully followed s"socceraids " code , and all good, however when my mrsm tried it on her firestick upstairs, back to adverts??? uninstalled and re installed to no avail (socceraid i tried to send u a message but dont think it worked?),,, is there something i am missing or is it that will only work on one device per household under same internet provider,,, thanks once again, please understand it is somewhat difficult for me to catch up to you guys knowledge, even happy to donate to wherever to get this sorted,,, Cheers.

Morning all,, as previuosly mentioned i successfully followed s"socceraids " code , and all good, however when my mrsm tried it on her firestick upstairs, back to adverts??? uninstalled and re installed to no avail (socceraid i tried to send u a message but dont think it worked?),,, is there something i am missing or is it that will only work on one device per household under same internet provider,,, thanks once again, please understand it is somewhat difficult for me to catch up to you guys knowledge, even happy to donate to wherever to get this sorted,,, Cheers.
Hi mate,
Did you have Beetv on that TV before? If you have then you will need to clear cache clear data and delete the app then start again.

Hope it helps

Yeah uninstall the App and download again from the download's as posted by @Ferret. And usually i go into the app settings and set the player to vlc and you should be good to go 👍

Afternoon all, now, firstly you have all be really helpoful and i cannot thank you enough for your input,,firstly the good news, i have so far managed to stop adverts on both mine and the misses firesticks, jobs a belter, however the father in law, his just wont do it????,,,he has a cube, i set it up for him and he manages well, when i follow your instructions ,to the letter, when i press " play " it gives me option of HB player, that is installed and works,, still with adverts??, the second option is NV Video player ,which self loads 0%-100%, but then just flicks back to play without installing!!!!!,,,there is no way i can install spent hours on this and reading via google just no instructions, though when i read how to install on google and clicked, it was all about Nova tv???. I do have vlc installed, but how do i proceed as per "rs500nutter" instructions about,, go into app settings and set the player to vlc, how do i get it to link in with Bee tv, other than Hb and NV,,, thanks yet again for any information.

Go into settings on Beetv app and scroll down to Choose default action and then select Play with external player ok.
Make sure you have Vlc installed on the cube. I just leave choose player on whay ever default its set on.

Back