beginner

zoro

Help received my ZGEMMA H.2S and will not flash with ScanDisc Ultra3.0 32GB does this stick normally have problems flashing or do i need a different one, done low level format then a windows format going wrong somewhere any ideas ,very new to this thanks..

Right you say you have the zgemma h2s.

Be sure that you are downloading the right firmware for it as there are different types.

link back what firmware you downloaded and we can tell you whether it is correct or not for your box.

also be sure to place the "zgemma" folder in the root of the usb which i assume you have already done

Well whatever firmware you downloaded to put on your usb stick....

the firmware on the box currently, is irrelevant

After formating stick i don t think i downloaded the correct sucmnsee image so my zgemma doesnt flash when usb is inserted in rear.

Once the rar is downloaded then unzip it and as Burlesy said, then open the folder and inside will be a zgemma folder -drag that zgemma folder to usb and flash

when i drag zgemma file overto usb stick it says am i sure to copy this file without properties does that mean the folder is empty or unzipped.

many thanks box flashed and receiving free channels need info on receiving sky sports etc. picture just freezes on say bbc when switched to sports need help on next stage.

all the info is on his thread http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html once youve followed the guide then add line
use filezilla client version

Idiots Guide for adding your line with Filezilla
On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
For N lines
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 2 samples of what your line should look like either edit your line details or Delete up to CWS = (space either side of = )
Copy and past your line Less the N: in its place
Disconnect from Filezilla By Clicking the X just under bookmarks top of page
Press blue button on remote control >.Softcam Manager Select Mg 1.38 and start cam Restart box (not with GUI)
For C lines
Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box
Hope it helps

Thanks for the info everyone box up and receiving channels except sport n movies I need NEWCAMD file to paste over to FileZilla

No I'am really struggling I have 2 lines starting with CWS saved to notepad then finishing soft am manager highlighting "mgcamd.1.38" restart and close but no sky channels gutted.

Have you got an active line that you've brought or do you mean the example lines in the newcamd.list file?

All you should do is copy your line details ftp usr/share right click edit on newcamd.list and past your line over the example line

I think my lines must be examples so how would I replace with mine where would I find them to paste in.

Read your thread so I should write in as follows yes
CWS_Host
CWS_Port
CWS_Username
CWS_Password
all followed by 01 02 03 04 etc
save in notepad
reset CCcam
this is like an idiots guide I know but I need a step by step guide
many thanks for the help I need it.

Back