Benefits of upgrading from an Amiko mini hd box?

n18lld

As the title says. If I'm going to lay out £200 on a new cable only box then what benefits can I expect?
Obviously a useable EPG would be good. Picture quality improved? Current box freezing quite a bit and line provider convinced its not his end so something a bit more stable would be appreciated.
Only just worked out how to enter lines into the amiko so setup ease and ongoing updates being straight forward would be ideal.

So I'm not likely to see any striking improvements with viewing experience then? If most boxes perform the same as my Amiko then best just stick with it.

some boxes better than others plus get a better box when cardsharing dies iptv works on them plus plex and to many plugins to mention iptvplayer mediapalyer vu+pvr watch your box in bedroom on android lots of extra stuff your box basic

some boxes better than others plus get a better box when cardsharing dies iptv works on them plus plex and to many plugins to mention iptvplayer mediapalyer vu+pvr watch your box in bedroom on android lots of extra stuff your box basic

sorry, what do you mean by card sharing dies

Back