Best Addons

Hi I have the Zgemma H2H. I am fairly new to it.

I have a dozen of addons on IPTV Player and would like to know which ones are the best ones to watch movies on. Also please could you tell me some adddons that I could use to watch football on when a game is not live, for example 3pm Kickoffs.

Thanks

I tend to use series watching, but they change a lot, some work most don't, its just a seek and find mission. I have found live 3pm without a sub, but couldn't get it in English lol.

my current 'mostly working' repositories:

ewatchseries.to
filmativa.ws
filmojija.ws
hdpopcorns
movie4k
movienights
mythewatchderies
vumoo
bbc iplayer
yifi
cartoonhd

(not a complete list but these have most everything I could ask for without live sport/events)

I havnt looked for or found any that have live games but there are a couple that have a back catalogue full of games be them old or recent, go through the full list & turn on anything football related to check

Last edited:

ewatchseries.to
filmativa.ws
filmojija.ws
hdpopcorns
movie4k
movienights
mythewatchderies
vumoo
bbc iplayer
yifi
cartoonhd

(not a complete list but these have most everything I could ask for without live sport/events)

Did you use Go Movies until recently? It stopped working for me about a week ago, and I thought they were pretty good. I haven't got around to seeing if they have changed proxy address or what.

My current ones are:
ICE Films
WatchSeries (sometimes lower picture quality, but often have series other don't)
YiFi
Cartoon HD
(Go Movies too, until last week)

These usually have everything I nee.

Did you use Go Movies until recently?

would you believe I dont what much TV or get chance to use IPTV player... Entertainment appears to be the Mrs domain, I only get called into fix things when they dont work as they should, Go Movies was working a couple of weeks ago but I turned that one off simply because I could get to everything we needed through the others & it was used less than the rest.

ewatchseries.to
filmativa.ws
filmojija.ws
hdpopcorns
movie4k
movienights
mythewatchderies
vumoo
bbc iplayer
yifi
cartoonhd

how do you put bbc iplayer on the zgemma?

I've installed ondemand player through plugins but didn't have bbc iplayer.

how do you put bbc iplayer on the zgemma?

I've installed ondemand player through plugins but didn't have bbc iplayer.
You need IPTV Player, this one: http://iptvplayer.vline.pl

Pretty sure it's on the "Download Plugins" page on the Zgemma, but there's a console method too

Rpxd4rA.png

if using an ATV image...
1/ from your TV screen press the green button (opens plugin browser)
2/ press the green button again (opens downloadable plugins menu)
3/ open the 'extensions' tab & scroll down to IPTV Player, press ok to install (then restart GUI or box)

once box reloads/reboots press the green button (opens plugin browser), you should now see the IPTV Player plugin, open the plugin & continue through setup process... BBC iplayer is one of the repositories... to select which repositories are show open iptv player then press the menu button & go to 'service config' from here you will ses all the available repositories, any set to 'on' will be shown so switch 'off' any you dont want to include, save then exit.

it looks as though I didn't have the latest update for IPTV. Now I see it. but i have another question, when i select a program show (e.g. Dragons Den) within BBC iPlayer it doesn't give me a list of the multiple episodes which I know exist. It does play an episode but I just don't which one. Am I doing something wrong?

On my Samsung Smart TV and Amazon Firestick - i get to see all of the episodes within a program show.

Ive just opened bbc iplayer & used the search option, typed in dragons den results show series 15 episodes 1-6

Back