best box for around £150

hammy73

Hi, newbi here currently using openbox v5s, decided its time to upgrade to a twin tuner box with good epg.
Can you guys advise me what box would be best for me that I could purchase ready to go with software etc, looking to spend around £150.
Thanks in advance.

I have decided on the zgemma h2s after looking around online if you don't mind spending more then the vu+ looks good but pricey. Couldn't bring myself to spend that much on my first box

I also suggest getting a box that is blank and setting it up yourself lots of great guides on this site and people that will help you. This way if you occur a problem your find it easier to fix with the knowledge you've learnt along the way

I have 3 Zgemmah2s's and am happy with them however the edison os mini twin tuner is around the same price but does appear a better box now. Zgemma is openatv and edison is best on Vix. Zgemma has the advantage of wooshbuild for easy use but as been said earlier it might be worth building your own plenty of guides on here.

Zgemma H2S is the boy! Trust me, with all the different builds and what you can do with it is what makes the box so good. BUY IT!

Edision OS mini twin tuner, £99 USB Hdd for recording £30 flashed with Openvix
comes with a 2 yr warranty, will Zgemma still be making the H2s in two years ? lol

Edision OS mini twin tuner, £99 USB Hdd for recording £30 flashed with Openvix
comes with a 2 yr warranty, will Zgemma still be making the H2s in two years ? lol

Deffintly not they will have cloned something else by then mate.

Back