Best box to record

Cappy

Hey guys

basically I have been using a openbox v8s since August with an n line. All has been brilliant so far and I feel it's time to upgrade the box so I am able to record. Preferably I want to be able to record one channel and watch another. I also need the box to work with my line.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

vu solo2 will do the job and more.for sat
or xtrend 8000 with swappable tuners.

Thanks for the advice I have done a little research on that box after you suggested and it seems like the one for me. The problem I have now is choosing what image to go for. What are the pros and cons? What is the best image. I'm going to buy from WOS as they flash it for free.

i like how you can run your line and also have kodi installed.

ideally I want to be able to run my n-line and have the sly skin. I also want to be able to access kodi. What image would this need?

thanks again I'm so happy I am finally moving from the v8s to a new box as this sounds a dream.

most use vix image and bees has done a tut in setting up enigma2 combo box to give you an idea. kodidirect is a plugin you download from the feeds and a number of members here have dabbled in getting it working better.

to be honest I wouldn't bother with kodi direct get yourself an Amazon fire stick and sideload kodi onto it, it works much better and you can add the addons you want easily

You need the VU+ Solo2 receiver and not the Xtrend if you want to use the Full blown version of Kodi as the Blackhole team image that only support Vu+ have a combined Kodi/enigma2 image that runs on the faster Vu+ range such as the Vu+ Solo SE,Solo2,Duo2.Solo4K

All other images can only use the Kodi direct plugin

Back