Best budget box/device for iptv

Zakutd

TK Supporter
anyone recommend a decent budget box/device for iptv. Want to get a paid iptv sub on it to watch 3pm football,movies,and the BOXING. I've got the zgemma 2s and a firestick (with paradox). Don't know if You can put iptv on the firestick? Just wanted to know what options there is. Waiting for vm to be fitted but it's not going to be in time for the boxing,changing the 2s (sly) and going over to the cable side,then when I've got my new box I'll put the iptv box in the kids room for them to watch movies so don't want to pay to much for one. Thanks for any advice.

I use a firestick and use my IPTV through perfect player
So you can put an iptv sub on a firestick? What's perfect player,is it a build you already have on your firestick? Like I say,I currently have paradox on mine so what would I need to do.

Is that a mag box250 and 254.Seen them for about £70.Been told I can put iptv sub on firestick using an app called smart iptv
Yes they make a range of models ranging from 250 now to 257 with different specifications, 4K support etc.. Kodi can also be configured for IPTV..

Anyone use titan-IPTV?

One option is using V8 box through Webtv... not sure if to go for it? Heard might not be the most user friendly?

Most devices have an IPTV option thankfully, just a case of what you have and if it's capable, or if you prefer a more stable setup I believe the MAG 256 is i great option.

I'm thinking of getting a MAG myself.. just questioning which sub to stuff into it.. anybody any experiences with PremiumIPTV ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back