Cable Best build for h2h

Cr4te

Hi all,

What is the best build for the Zgemma H2H? Will wooshbuild work, or is this for satellite receivers only? I am using cable.

Also does anyone know where to get a good line from? is there somewhere on here I can look?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

It depends entirely what your after.

I have my own image, for cable only connections. Load that, change the config to your region and it's all done for you.
DSayers has an image which is based on using both cable and satellite. Again, just change the cable setting to your region and away you go. Both of these images are in the stickies of this H2H forum.

Wooshbuild will work, but you'll need to change a few things to get it working on cable. A bit more involved than the two above, but nothing too difficult.

Then you can always roll your own image. So with this you take the absolute baseline (so OpenATV, Vix etc) and make it how you want it. This is a bit more complicated, but it's really not all that difficult and you can learn a lot on the way.

You can find cable lines in here: http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/59334-recommend-good-cable-pay-server-request-only.html

Last edited:
hi Cr4te ive just got my h2h box only atv installed with some skins but in info it says Zgemma h2s im also looking for a build to flash it with, does yours say h2s or h2h

Hi guys I'm new to all this.Ive got myself a zgemma h.2h. I've got cable only but can only find builds for h.2s . will these work ok? or can you recommend one I should be using.
Thanks

Hi guys I'm new to all this.Ive got myself a zgemma h.2h. I've got cable only but can only find builds for h.2s . will these work ok? or can you recommend one I should be using.
Thanks
Personal preference really. I have a h2h also and are currently using sucumsee. It's easy to set up and use. There is also biohead, dsayers and I'm sure there will be a few more mentioned by others.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Biohead's or scumnsees backups will do. With scumnsees you'll need to configure it for vm as it's set for sat bioheads is cable only

Ok so I flashed with sucumnsee, entered my cline and configured settings and disabled sat tuner, ran a search and picked up over 300 vm channels but I'm only able to view a few free channels. Ive checked and my cline is showing active and been assured it works.Am I doing something wrong guys?

I've just emailed the line supplier and he had sent me a line for sky and is now sending me an nline for vm so hopefully thats what the problem was.

Ok you want the line starting with CWS = in newcamd.list and disable cccam and run mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back