Best Cccam box

horne65

Hi sorry if this has already been discussed recently. I have had two extremely poor and annoying Skybox f5s boxes and now I am after a reliable box that is decent enough to load Cccam/MgcamD files.

Any recommendations please just want to watch movies/sports ect nothing fancy.

It depends on your budget, how much are you looking to spend ?

Also, if you have a decent line then your box may be basic, but it should work fine.

How is it connected to the net ?

Thanks for the reply, the line I have is good and the customer service is great. I can connect via Ethernet or wifi but find Ethernet more reliable and quicker. I don't really want to spend more than £150 but around £100 would be great.

Cheers

Blade BM5000s is about £80, it's a bit better than what you have.

Or if you can go to £110, Vu+ zero, with vix image from will be better, haven't used one
but VU boxes are well rated.

After that any E2 type box flashed with vix

Last edited by a moderator:
Blade BM5000s is about £80, it's a bit better than what you have.

Or if you can go to £110, Vu+ zero, with vix image from world of sat will be better, haven't used one
but VU boxes are well rated.

After that any E2 type box flashed with vix

After the trouble I have had with Skybox I don't want a bit better, I want 100% better, cheers.

i went for a technomate tm nano se £99 and as open source kicks the pants off most boxes that are closed source and can handle anything thrown at it.

HTML:
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Technomate-Linux-HD-Receivers/Technomate-TM-Nano-SE

You say this box is similar to the sky + box, can you expand on that. I must say I do not like the look of this box or the remote as black is always the best option. Do you need a special firmware for this box or can the user do it in a similar way to the Skybox f5s? As I said I have a very good line and wish to continue using it.

Do these boxes come with hdd or not, if so can it be upgraded (Bigger drive) and where is the best place to purchase with genuine guarantee and customer service?

Cheers for help,
Kev

You say this box is similar to the sky + box, can you expand on that. I must say I do not like the look of this box or the remote as black is always the best option. Do you need a special firmware for this box or can the user do it in a similar way to the Skybox f5s? As I said I have a very good line and wish to continue using it.

Do these boxes come with hdd or not, if so can it be upgraded (Bigger drive) and where is the best place to purchase with genuine guarantee and customer service?

Cheers for help,
Kev

White only.
U can use same line.
all the boxs have specific firmware.
external hdd only so whatever size you want.

I say like sky+ because twin tuner can record one/wwatch different like sky.
also most boxs will take a skyskin to make it look like sky too to an extent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers for help,
Kev

White only.
U can use same line.
all the boxs have specific firmware.
external hdd only so whatever size you want.
iamthebest666 user on here sells them among others.

I say like sky+ because twin tuner can record one/wwatch different like sky.
also most boxs will take a skyskin to make it look like sky too to an extent.

Bees/Sucmnsee, does the Blade 5000 have a Sly skin available??? :)

Blade is closed source, so comes with Blades own menus.

Menu's are ok and easy to use, but you can't change skins.

Back