Best Channel Editor

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows which channel editor is the best (easiest) to use as I find the blade one a bit long winded?

Regards

Nick

Think you will need to look long and hard for a solution.

I know a few people who have tried various editors but they don't seem to open the ".ssu"
file to allow it to be edited.

from Blade: "We have updated the BM5000s PC Channel Editor tool, and added PDF guide to our main website. Thank you."

from Blade: "We have updated the BM5000s PC Channel Editor tool, and added PDF guide to our main website. Thank you."

I use the BM5000s editor and I actually think it is really good. It is really simple to use.

Start with one of the existing blade ones and move stuff around to your liking. It is really fast and simple... better than any other editors I've used on other boxes.

Of course, you've got to be bothered to have a go first. and most people are lazy to learn.

I use the BM5000s editor and I actually think it is really good. It is really simple to use.

Start with one of the existing blade ones and move stuff around to your liking. It is really fast and simple... better than any other editors I've used on other boxes.

Of course, you've got to be bothered to have a go first. and most people are lazy to learn.
Are the channel lists available on the blade website (I've looked and can't see them) or do I need to pull them off the box?

You can save them from the box (look in the user manual for instructions) but basically create a name for your blank file, then selectbackup option and database.

That will save whatever channel file is currently on your box and then you can load it into the editor.

Back