Best Hybrid Tuner Box

As the title suggests - Anyone with any views on what the best box is there with an Hybrid cable tuner. Not really looking for 4K as have not got the technology to match. Also not sure on the whole Oscam thing that they have got gong on.

Currently have a TM Nano se M2 plus but having some issues in relation to lagging/freezing so probably thinking maybe they are not up to standard. (Have 2 of these with 2 different N llines & are both doing the same in 2 different households)

Suggestions are extremely welcomed.

John

I can't see it being the hardware... I'd look into a different line provider first.

I have a H5.2TC and it's been nothing but brilliant.

I have a Nano-se single tuner (the first one of the breed) with cline still working and is also running IPTV flawlessly, I also have the next generation TM-Nano-se plus twin tuner running a motorised setup and also has IPTV running flawlessly on 12gb BB. I think you should be looking elsewhere other than the TM-Nano m2 plus for your problem.

I have a Nano-se single tuner (the first one of the breed) with cline still working and is also running IPTV flawlessly, I also have the next generation TM-Nano-se plus twin tuner running a motorised setup and also has IPTV running flawlessly on 12gb BB. I think you should be looking elsewhere other than the TM-Nano m2 for your problem.

I have tested everything else i could possibly do to iron out these problems - the last thing i can test is the Konig amplifier i have got delivered. Strange thing is that 2 boxes in seperate houses (20 miles apart ) are experiencing the same issues with different line providers.

I have tested everything else i could possibly do to iron out these problems - the last thing i can test is the Konig amplifier i have got delivered. Strange thing is that 2 boxes in seperate houses (20 miles apart ) are experiencing the same issues with different line providers.
Could they be faulty cable tuners? My boxes are all sat as I have no cable here.

What signal strength do you get in % ?
As a high signal strength can be as bad as a low signal strength :(y):

Back