Best Image for h2h

sambhi92

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the best image for a zgemma h2h please which fixes sound issue and has all plugins installed.

Would be very handy as I'm having few little issues with my h2h after updating to open ATV 6.1 and installing plugins etc myself. Everything working, but just the whole box a little choppy if that make sense.

Thanks to anyone

three builds come to mind that are all in the downloads section, Grogbuild, Wooshbuild 7 and Dsayers. All have been updated since the audio issue was fixed.

Grogbuild hasn't been updated since last week but can't say about the other two builds.

Have used all three on H2H & H52TC, all are excellent but my current preference is Grog, Dsayers then Wooshbuild. As I have become more familiar with ATV the WB option is too now too 'done' for me. Just my opinion..

I'm not looking for too much to be honest, don't really care about picons and stuff. Just need a few things. Will play around with each image and give it ago.

Thanks!

it doesn't work on a H1 as I don't have a h1 to build it on. I am waiting for a lc to arrive so I can build an image for that but as the lc is just a loan I won't be able to update it like I do the other boxes

Thanks for the info mate! Keep up the great work.

One little thing, I can't get time shift to work. I got the usb in and formatted how I pointed it to the folder but whenever I try to stop and rewind I get a X at the top right corner. Any ideas as to why? Have set it up before plenty of times and worked fine.

Have your mounted the usb stick? press red button and select Plugins -> MountManager -> your usb stick.

Make sure the mount is set to /media/hdd and then press the green button. If you had to change it then the box will restart, if you didn't have to change it then exit back to TV and hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'Restart' (NOT 'Restart gui')

When restarted check it pausing tv works

Have your mounted the usb stick? press red button and select Plugins -> MountManager -> your usb stick.

Make sure the mount is set to /media/hdd and then press the green button. If you had to change it then the box will restart, if you didn't have to change it then exit back to TV and hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'Restart' (NOT 'Restart gui')

When restarted check it pausing tv works

Yeah its mounted as media/hdd and didn't have to change anything really. Did a restart and still doesn't pause. Will try again tonight when I get home though, may have done something wrong.

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the best image for a zgemma h2h please which fixes sound issue and has all plugins installed.

Would be very handy as I'm having few little issues with my h2h after updating to open ATV 6.1 and installing plugins etc myself. Everything working, but just the whole box a little choppy if that make sense.

Thanks to anyone
grogbuild without a doubt dead easy to set up and use

Hi all, I just use cable and don't use the satellite port on my zgemma h2h. Can I still use these images without any problems?

Yes images are dual if you set both tuners but if you only have 1 service dont setup second tuner leave as disabled.

Back