best image

Try them and use the one you and your household are most comfortable with.
They all have their pros and quirks.

You have an Ultimo 4K. You can enable the Multiboot (kexec version) and have different images on the receiver.

i have done then all 26 years in the game vix is thje most stable iv found there a satllite box not iptv it dosent work iv tried it if i wanted iptv i would buy a shield the best on the market for iptv

yes thats right 25 for the dmac in this game a pase resever echostar iv had a drake recever then a nokia recever for the d2 mac days all with36 volt posi then i went for sct chaparral monterey £3ooo came with a 1.2 gregorian satllite dish

Image choosing is subjective really. Just a personal preference thing. Like choosing a shirt you like to wear!
My advice would be try a few and see which you prefer. See which shirt suits you. :smiley:
But ultimately like shirts they all do pretty much the same thing. Think of each image as a different coloured shirt and find the colour that suits you!

Multiboot (kexec versio im intrested in doing this any tuts on this never done it beore
If it's a vu 4k box just flash vix then you will see the multiboot wizard choose yes.

The box will boot vix to slot 1 after going through the vix wizard you can press blue button, vix, image manager and add a full backup to any slot. You can also download images from different image teams and flash them to another slot.

You'll have 3 slots to choose.

To change to another slot you can press menu, standby/restart and choose multiboot image selector to boot to other slots.

Back