Best player for iOS

Snappier, nothing better.
IPTVX had/has potential but the dev is always changing it, so it's somewhat buggy. Loads of nice features tho and eye candy.

I think you might be referring to tivimax
Yeah - IMO this is the best app if you are in the Apple Ecosystem. I use an Android TV box with TiviMate in my living room.
I tested lots of different apps on iOS and Apple devices and didn't like most of them. I then found TiviMax and this is the closest you will get to TiviMate on an Android Box

It works on iPhone, MacBook, iPad and Apple TV
Tivimax IPTV Player (Premium)

It can be a little buggy, but the EPG and layout is the best app I found.

It is now!!! Go try it out bud!
yeah, seems good apart from the massive UHF logo in the bottom left corner which you have to pay to get rid of.
And unfortunately, it doesn't load any of the series (TV shows) at all… Don't know why?

The rest of it seems to work quite nicely.

yeah, seems good apart from the massive UHF logo in the bottom left corner which you have to pay to get rid of.
And unfortunately, it doesn't load any of the series (TV shows) at all… Don't know why?

The rest of it seems to work quite nicely.
It might work the same way as tivimate where you need to buy the app for you to be able to watch vod. I don't use apple

It might work the same way as tivimate where you need to buy the app for you to be able to watch vod. I don't use apple
yeah it works fine with movies and all other VOD, it's just series it doesn't work with for some reason?

Nice enough if you want to spend your money but IplayTV is cheaper and does it all.
Not as pretty but it works for a lot less money

If your using super legacy
Supa Legacy player settings to use VLC. This will give more control over Audio sync and other settings.

yeah it works fine with movies and all other VOD, it's just series it doesn't work with for some reason?

Nice enough if you want to spend your money but IplayTV is cheaper and does it all.
Not as pretty but it works for a lot less money
unfortunately, no shaking off that huge logo without spending paying for the app.

as for the series part, I never had any issues with series while I wasnt paying for the app

Back