Best Image

Hobz

I want to get a box from world of satellite, now this is my first box and since they flash it for you i was thinking of choosing one.

Out of the:

Blackhole
OpenVix
OpenPli
OpenATV
Vti

Now i have searched around and many say blackhole is the best. I was wondering what you would recomment. One that easy for use. Less plugin issues, more support and stuff.

Thanks, Shah

I personally prefer Openvix and find it has the best support, run it on my Vu and Xtrend boxes.

If you want a good box at a decent price but not engima 2 though I would look at a blade found they box's to be fantastic value , some good buys on ebay at the moment on them

Solo2 excellent choice. I had 2, now have one and an et10000, but solo2 still best box I've ever owned.

I have 2 cable, 1 sat and 1tb hdd version. Only had it 10 days, had epg issues, crashing the box, until I reflashed it with the latest image, now running sweet, doesn't seem as slick as the solo2 it replaced yet but I will tinker on lol

There is a guide here

If it's sat only just ignore the cable setup parts and set the sat tuners up the same as each other

I started with BlueHD and was curious about the Fraggle version so tried it briefly.
It's very good but I prefer BlueHD so switched back.

Back